Useful Telephone Numbers
From gas and electricity to keeping tabs on your pets - a list of useful contact numbers and addresses for anyone moving house.


Download the appropriate application form and send completed forms to:

The Letting
128, East Street

Word Icon
Individual Application Form
(PDF Doc, 311KB)

Word Icon
Guarantor Application Form
(PDF Doc, 224KB)

Word Icon
Student Application Form
(PDF Doc, 417KB)

Word Icon
Unemployed Application Form
(PDF Doc, 425KB)


Application Form Instructions

The Letting use Homelet, who are a professional credit referencing agency, to reference all potential tenants.

An application form must be submitted by each adult who will be living at the property. Please print the required form, complete using a black pen, sign the back page and return by post.

Referencing Charges

  • A referencing and administration charge of £288.00 (inc VAT). This is for a single occupant or couple/two sharing .Guarantors applications and any further tenants are charged at an additional £80.00 + VAT (£96.00)
  • Fees are to be returned with the application forms. Once received and not before, The Letting will hold the property until satisfactory references have been received.
  • If references are unsatisfactory or you decide not to rent the property, the charges paid towards any credit referencing will not be refunded as these checks are processed as soon as the application forms are received.

Please Note: The processing of a completed application form/s does not commit the landlord of the property or The Letting, to grant you a tenancy.

Do you meet the Criteria?

Before completing the application forms, please ensure you meet the required criteria:

  • A tenant will need to earn a gross income of at least 3 times the rental figure, eg: Monthly rent of £500.00 = Gross annual salary of £15,000.
  • If there is more than one tenant then it will be 3 times their joint income.
  • Income can be salary, pension payments, savings (have to be in your account for a minimum of 6 months - they will take the lowest amount in there during that period), family tax credits and working tax credits. Documentation will need to be supplied as proof in some of these cases. Please ask us before applying.
  • If your income does not meet the relevant criteria or you have a poor credit history, you may need a guarantor. The tenant completes an individual application form and the guarantor completes a separate guarantor’s application form. The guarantor needs to earn at least 3.6 times the rental figure.
  • If the tenant is unemployed or a student, there is an application form for unemployed with guarantor. The guarantor section is included in the tenants application for to the rear. The tenant needs to complete the first part then gets the guarantor to complete the rear section of the form 

Property Search

Find property by area
and/or price

Lyme Regis
All Areas
Up to 550


Link: HomeLet

Agency powered by VTUK - Lettings Software
Link: Zoopla Link: Property Redress Scheme Link: Lavender Blue Link: The National Approved Lettings Scheme

site by Tickbox Marketing